Regardless of the cause, any water damage can be costly and devastating to your home and personal property. That’s why most homeowners in Southern New Jersey turn to HS Restoration for their Water Damage Restoration needs!
If the problem is not dealt with promptly, the damage can escalate quickly. It can include rapid growing mold as well as other toxins. These toxing can increase the risk of respiratory diseases, asthma attacks and a spectrum allergic reactions. That’s why it is so imperative to act fast in order to reduce the damage and return your property to its pre-loss state.
Reliable 24 Hour Mobile Response Team
When you call HS Restoration, we will come to your home, assess the water damage and begin our easy, streamlined water cleanup process:
Step 1: Inspection and Damage Valuation
Our first step is to evaluate the water damage to regulate the full level of the cleanup and restoration needed. To do this, we:
- Locate the main cause of the water leak and take temporary phases to stop it
- Examine the affected area and categorize the type of water damage based on the level of contamination
- Develop a cleaning procedure
Step 2: Water Extraction and Removal
Because wet areas can quickly become contaminated, and your family and pets or employees need a clean, safe environment, we:
- We use powerful industry-grade truck-mounted equipment to extract the water.
- We avoid future contamination and ensure safety by removing standing water from the property using air movers, dehumidifiers, fans to remove moisture.
- We also check dark, hidden areas behind walls, under carpeting, and in corners for moisture and dampness using special drying equipment and cleaning products to prevent a mold contamination.
Step 3: Dry-out Process
- Our industry grade and drying equipment will fully dry the area affected by water damage, ensuring all water, dampness, and moisture is eliminated.
- We use moisture-detection equipment to test levels of air and surface humidity.
Step 4: Cleanup Process
Our goal is to ensure your property is restored to its clean, comfortable, pre-water-damage condition
- We Clean, sanitize, and deodorize carpets, drapes, fixtures and other belongings using effective professional-grade and environment safe detergents and antimicrobials.
- We also clean HVAC units and remove debris and structural items that cannot be recovered.
Step 5: Restoration
To certify we provide a complete restoration as possible, we:
- We complete our process by inspecting your premises for any remaining signs of water damage.
- We perform a final inspection to certify your building is returned to its pre-damage condition and retreat mold or mildew contaminated areas as necessary.
We will remove and extract any standing water such as clear water, mud, rainwater or sewage. We will then begin drying the structure and personal property including ceilings, walls, carpet, and wood floors. Clean up and restoration is the most important part of our process because this will sanitize the area to prevent further mold growth. Before beginning the final repair process, we will carefully test the air quality within the structure to ensure that it is clear of any health risks.
Helping Southern New Jersey for over 10 years
HS Restoration has serviced the needs of thousands of homes and business owners in our community for over a decade.
Our water damage restoration services include a thorough evaluation of all property damage following a loss as well as repair estimates and emergency service invoices at no additional cost to you.
We will take care of billing your insurance company by submitting our own invoice for the emergency services and repairs in a Xactimate format. This will help expedite the payment of your claim.
Our experienced project managers oversee every step of the reconstruction process and if needed, will meet with insurance adjusters to determine the scope of work and amount of damage.